Dynamical Atmospheric and Sea Surface Temperature Analysis Decade III June, 2017
- Mohammad Ridwan
- 04 Jul 2017
DECADE I JULY 2017 PREDICTION
- The air mass in Indonesia is dominated by the east north east wind, except in northern Sumatra, there are wind turbines in western Sumatra, the Asian monsoon and the Monsun Autralia rise. Positive SST anomalies dominate the northern part of Sulawesi to Papua which tends to increase the chances of cloud formation.
- Predicted rainfall decade I July area of ??Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Bali, Nusa Tenggara and southern Papua in the low to medium range (10-100 mm / Das), while in Sulawesi, Maluku and most of Papua in the range of Middle to High (50-300 mm / Das). The nature of rain is dominated by Normal (AN) almost in most parts of Indonesia except a small part of Sumatra, western part of Kalimantan and southern part of Papua is relatively dry / Lower Normal (BN).
PREDICTION OF JULY 2017
- Rainfall Prediction. Most of the rainfall in the low to medium range (20-150 mm / month) starts south of Papua, Nusa Tenggara, Bali, Java, Kalimantan to Sumatra, while in the northern part of Sulawesi, Maluku and Papua in the Middle to high 200-400 mm / month). Rainfall predictions are predominantly Normal, except in western Java, NTT and southern part of Papua.
- Potentially high rainfall areas are likely around: eastern part of Kalimantan, northern part of North Borneo, Central Sulawesi, parts of Southeast Sulawesi, Gorontalo, North and Central Sulawesi, Maluku Islands, western and central part of Papua, around Jayawijaya mountain .
- Klik tautan ini jika PDF di atas tidak muncul.