Dynamical Atmospheric and Sea Surface Temperature Analysis Decade I October, 2017
- Mohammad Ridwan
- 15 Okt 2017
- MONITORING CONSECUTIVE NO RAIN DAYS ANALYSIS DECADE I OCTOBER 2017 (HTH> 60 Days)JAVA EAST: Surabaya (73), Gresik (133), Mojokerto (134), Pasuruan (74), Probolinggo (133), Bondowoso (120), Banyuwangi (110), Bangkalan (155), Pamekasan (74), Sumenep 75). BALI: Buleleng (119), Karangasem (117). WEST NUSA TENGGARA: Bima (83), Dompu (61), East Lombok (156), North Lombok (105), Sumbawa (93). NUSA TENGGARA TIMUR: East Sumba (176), Sabu Raijua (159), Kupang City (175), South Central Timor (146), North Central Timor (121), Malacca (69). SOUTH SULAWESI: Selayar (90)
- FORECAST II OCTOBER 2017Air mass flow in the Indonesian territory in the southern part of the Equator is still dominated by the East Wind, while in northern to central Sumatra, northern Borneo and northern Sulawesi begin to dominate the West Wind. There are windblown along the equator ranging from the western waters of Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi to Maluku that support the formation of rain clouds. Based on the Asian and Australian monsoon index indicates an increased chance of rainfall in the vicinity of western Kalimantan, central Sumatra, western Java, in terms of SST Indonesia anomalies, the potential for evaporation is still significant around Papua, especially the northern part.
- Prediction of dasarian rainfall, Rainfall is mostly in medium range (50 - 150 mm / Das), except in parts of Sumatran municipalities from southern Aceh to Bengkulu, Southern part of Putusibau in western Borneo, Central West Papua, and around Jayawijaya Mountains Papua rainfall still high (> 150mm / Das). Low rainfall (<50m / Das) is located in the northern and eastern parts of eastern Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, South Sulawesi, southern Southeast Sulawesi, and southern Papua around Merauke.
- Areas with high rainfall potential DAS II October: opportunities around: Aceh, southern part of northern Sumatra, western Sumatra to Lampung, West Kalimantan, northern part of Central Kalimantan, western part of eastern Kalimantan, central Sulawesi, eastern part of Toli-toli, parts of Sulawesi north, northern part of Seram Island, most of Papua.
- OCTOBER 2018 PREDICTIONPredicted Rainfall in the medium to high range (200- 500mm / month). Low rainfall is present in Pantura Java (North Banten, North Coast of Cirebon and Losari, northern Banyuwangi), Madura Island, part of NTB around Mount Tambora, Very High Rainfall is around Bengkulu Tengah, Meulaboh and Timor NTT Island. The Nature of Rain is predominantly Normal, especially in central Indonesia from Sumatra to Java, Bali, southeast, Kalimantan to Sulawesi.
- Klik tautan ini jika PDF di atas tidak muncul.